Sunday 26 January 2014

Nick Wooster>>>I call him "Mr Passion for fashion"

Is it rather weird that my number one fashion icon is Nick Wooster, well judging from the fact that he is a male??? Absolutely not! You see this man has a different love or better yet  a different passion for fashion, many love fashion and dress really well. Wooster on the other hand has made it a lifestyle, that is who he has become, and the fact that style for him comes so naturally makes it all perfect, he can simply wake up in the morning holding a cup of coffee and he would simply look stylish and super sexy. I mean he is old, but the swag isn't dying!






He is a creative director and co-owner of Atrium stores in NYC , amongst other titles.

It seems like David Beckham is a huge fan and has been getting tips from him. I wouldn't be surprised, Beckham dresses really well. Plus Beckham we see you mkaay, most of his looks are similar to Wooster, and it is fine because Nick is simply awesome.

 When he was asked why he has so many tattoos he replied by saying: The real reason my skin is covered in ink is that I'm really white, so instead of worrying about looking pale I thought, "Why not cover it with tattoos?"
Uhm okay,,, I'm not a fan of tattoos even though they are really hot.







I do not have the right words to define him but when you think of Nick Wooster, the first word that should pop up in your head is STYLE!








No comments:

Post a Comment