Sunday 19 January 2014

LuPiTa Nong'o>>>

Where have you been all my life!!!!

She's beautiful, she's black, she's young and talented. Her striking beauty and acting gift caught my eye when I saw her in the movie "12 years a slave". I won't lie I had never heard of her at all before then. I later on found out her she is not just beautiful and really good in acting but she is a very trendy figure #singing, "her pistol goes bang bang boom boom pow pow lol. She blew all of us away when  she rocked a silk dress by Ralph Lauren Collection with that radiantly glowing complexion.





How could I forget the Gucci dress she wore at the Sag awards,, girl you FASHION- FORWARD!

 
 
Even though she says she does not see the pressure to be a style icon because her first love is acting, we will be looking at every outfit you wear mkaay, you deserve to be a style icon nonetheless.
 
 
 

 




 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment