Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hair = summer accessory!

I was inspired to include this as a post when my friend asked me about what to do to her hair, she wanted to go all unique and wild and it came to a conclusion of the BeyoncĂ©/ Ciara look. It seems like this sort of chilled, messy yet sexy look is becoming the new hair DO do, kwaaks. Ciara has clearly made her hair an accessory especially because she loves wearing black or plain but sexy outfits, she lets her face and hair talk. In 2013 the "Ciara- inspired" hairstyle of weaves that are black at the top, then get tinted in different shades of blonde or brown spread like fire. Trust! Joburg mamasitas did not miss this trend. Short hair is also trendy, be it short dry perm, short bobs, pigsy cuts or natural hair, I'll show you what I have on at the moment. Whatever it is keep it short! Frankie Standford is more on the winning side of life, I totally adore her hair, super sexy.


 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 






 All I can say is that blonde is still trending this summer!
 
 
  I'm all natural!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment