Monday 3 March 2014

Who dazzled the Oscars 2014 with style!>>> These are my best dressed

All I can say is that men are limited to tux makes them look handsome and clean, so I won't complain,, Brad Pitt and Zac Afron cleaned up rather well.




  These shoes are so extravagant!


 She is always dressed like a man, its hot, but not to the Oscars!





 Most of all the sequined and sheer designs are here to stay!We saw the sheer trend with "Yonce " at the Grammy awards after her steaming performance with hubby Jay Z, and we "luurd" it.






My best dressed females will have to be Sandra Bullock,Camila Alves and Jada Pinkett Smith ( who both wore petal pink silk long elegant dresses), supermodel and wife to John Legend who always looks amazing;Chrissy Teigen showered the red carpet with a floral printed dress,and I guess Lupit N'yongo looked good, just because its her, but to be honest it was just simple, and simplicity is a good thing right???



For some strange reason peplum and flaps are sill trending but now made to look classier.














Oh I must give it to Idina Menzel for wearing a hunter green silk gown, it is a very unique and outstanding colour. I was also shocked to see how cleaned up Lady Gaga was, Oscars cleans realllly well! Many seem pregnant also, just keep that baby bump looking pretty, Kerry Washington did that flawlessly. Guiliana I say yes! Charlize Theron outdid herself in her "little black dress" and Angelina Jolie still has it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment