Thursday 27 March 2014

"As the watchmen waits for the morning, I will wait for you" Lord



One of the scriptures I read this morning was Psalm 130:5-6 which states: I wait for the Lord, my whole being awaits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.

The first thing that popped into my mind was this poem which I was so in love with a few years ago.

One of my favorite lines is " we will speak the same language, 1+1+1 actually equals 1 if you
 A(dd)DAM". The depth though. Ladies wait on the Lord and you will see what the Lord will bring to you, the man He has in store for you is so great that you won't even believe it, he will be a man of God and may he find you of your Father's business, so when he finds you He finds God first in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment