Saturday 12 April 2014

Totally jacking the cut out denim strips on the ponies concept>>> we have situation here, I love it... #singing nana nana na oooooh! My #1 track





She's so cool ,like what must to can happen??? mmmm,so cool that no one can sit with her lol. On the real though,I really love how unafraid she is. I'm dead serious about jacking her concept of wrapping ripped denim on the ponies. Oh and everyone is going gaga about her art nail, they're allowed, its so ethnic, well for a lack of a better word, ohki maybe creative, narse  though. Never mind that she looked chilled and it seems like she didn't try too hard. Go Lily go Lily go. #singing>>> we can't hear what they say up in my air balloon air balloon air ballon nana nana na nana nana na  MMMMM nana nana nana na OOOOOH! Dope track Lily, way to go:-).













No comments:

Post a Comment