Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rita Ora & RiRi OR Rita Ora vs RiRi

 I zzont's know if its me but mmmm mmmm, it seems sly, Is Riri a role model to Rita or is Rita trying too darn hard to be like Riri, I mean  trying waaay too hard mkayy.Or they are just naturally close, sorta sisterhood vibe, but deep down in Rita's mind she wants to be even better than her as time progresses. I don't know, hahaha that was me being silly, but we all knowwzzz it, Rita come on, being original has never killed anybody, ohki maybe sometimes. Oh can someone help understand why her debut album is called R.I.P, I'm not about that life!Conspiracy conspiracy! kwaaks, ohk on a serious tip these girls need to slow down, we can't keep up with the swag,  they killing it>>> queens of swag, yerp they are! Just that I sometimes can't tell the difference, who is who?

go Ri & Ri, haha don't mind the pun>>>
 
!st there was Riri
 














 
 
Then there was RiTA







 

2 comments:

  1. I love Riri style much more as much of her trends are much more realist then what Ms. Ora rocks, as she wears things that are more runway ish. But both ladies are very stylish. But given the chance I would raid Riri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly yhave to agree with u there :-) but they both are hard competition #phewww

    ReplyDelete